Energiesprong EU is recruiting!
Do you have excellent social media and content management skills?
Energiesprong EU is looking for a Social Media & Content Manager to join their team to support the Interreg NWE funded MustBe0 project.
The MustBe0 project is funded by the Interreg North-West Europe Programme. The project is led by the Energiesprong Foundation and aims to provide affordable, desirable, long-term performance guaranteed net zero energy retrofits for apartment buildings in the North West Europe region following the Energiesprong approach.
The award-winning Energiesprong net zero energy standard and funding approach provides modern and comfortable homes that people love to live in. In the MustBe0 project, nine housing providers in the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands have committed to collaborating on retrofitting at least nine demonstrator buildings (415 apartments). This will launch the market for retrofitting multi-unit buildings in Europe.
As a key member of a small team, you will be responsible for monitoring social media feeds and creating content related to the project’s activities for social media channels.
- Manage social media feeds: regular monitor and update social media;
- Create content on project news and activities for social media channels;
- Write articles on the demonstrator projects and related topics;
- Edit articles and press releases composed by the different market development teams in the UK, France, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands;
- Provide media coverage overviews of press attention regarding the project activities across Europe and further afield.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing social media feeds (Twitter & LinkedIn);
- Experience of creating and managing content;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Proven copywriting experience;
- Foreign language skills a plus;
- Passion or understanding of the sustainability market desirable.
Location: Home or own office based.
Terms: Part-time position. Flexible. 200 hours over a 12-month contract.
To apply, please submit a quote to: firstname.lastname@example.org