Energiesprong NL is hiring market developers for Housing and Solutions
Desirable, comfortable and affordable homes for everyone, for life. That is what Energiesprong is after. We are independent market development teams in the Netherlands, France, Uk and Germany setting a new standard for comfortable, super energy efficient refurbishments (and new built solutions) with guaranteed performance. We also introduce a new financing approach and we work with governments to improve regulations for these solutions. This, to ensure people can get a home that not only fits our time, but is ready for our future.
For the next 3 years Energiesprong works on Interreg NWE´s Mustbe0 project to make net zero energy suitable for multi-storey buildings in North West Europe. The core focus of the program is the acceleration of the market for net zero energy retrofits of multi storey apartment buildings of social housing companies. Within this context we are looking for a Market Developer Solutions and a Market Developer Housing. Both roles will largely and primarily be funded through the Mustbe0 project via the European Union InterregNWE instrument. The work will be done in close cooperation with 3 other teams in Europe executing a similar intervention so work may also be required on other projects.
Market Developer Solutions
What is required is the development of a better net zero retrofit solution for multi-storey buildings. Together with the Housing market developer a set of project deals in between solution providers and housing associations have to be arranged and facilitated. This needs to lead to a larger pool of projects that need less intervention to get procured.
The Market Developer Solutions will primarily focus on engaging solution providers (general contractors, component suppliers etc.) to build solutions for net zero retrofits of midrise apartment buildings at the right cost level. This will include initial engagement of a focussed pool of relevant supply side actors, surfacing the best practice solution they can provide, matching their solution to specific building typologies and create an improvement roadmap to bring down cost further and improve the retrofit to make a further roll out of NZE retrofits in multi story buildings successful.
This will include:
- Working with Solution providers (initial solution assessments, marketing strategy for the solution, 3 year improvement roadmap);
- Supporting solution providers in their project proposals;
- Supporting solution providers in finding innovative supplies to improve their proposition.
- Developing a predictable workflow of projects in close collaboration with the market developer housing in the team is essential.
Closing date 25 June
Please submit your application with a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Developer Housing
Together with the supply side market developer a set of project deals in between solution providers and housing associations have to be arranged and facilitated. This needs to lead to a larger pool of projects that need less intervention to get procured.
The Market Developer Housing will primarily focus on engaging Social Housing Providers to build demand for net zero retrofits at scale. This will include initial engagement, through to business case and approvals, ensuring that housing providers are supported through their organisational transformation to make a further roll out of NZE retrofits in multi story buildings successful.
This will include:
- Working with housing providers (stock assessments and selection for net zero energy retrofit opportunities for apartment buildings);
- Supporting housing providers in organizing the procurement of retrofits based on performance based criteria instead of pre-defined solutions;
- Supporting housing providers in dialogues with the solution provider to create the right retrofit solutions and supporting them in the implementation process.
- Developing a pipeline (with a group of housing providers) to create a predictable workflow where innovation (cost and performance targets) can be set with solution providers. Close collaboration with the market developer solutions in the team is essential.
Closing date 25 June
Please submit your application with a cover letter and CV email@example.com