Energiesprong is recruiting!
Role profile: Strategic communication & experience marketing agency
Reports to: Energiesprong Alliance board
Location: Flexible (option for home-based working)
Role may require occasional international travel (mainly IE, NL, FR, BE, DE)
Circular Reno – Interreg NWE
The Energiesprong Global Alliance seeks an external agency to support the organisation and coordination of communication, community building and experience marketing initially for the Interreg NWE funded project: Circular Reno. The role may be expanded in case additional (EU) funding will be secured in the course of this contract.
Circular Reno focuses on setting up Bio-based chains. The project wants to accelerate the use of bio-raw materials in construction, so that the climate goals and circular goals can be achieved.
The communication deliverables for Circular Reno are described and must be delivered according to the schedule in the project plan. The core element of this role will include:
- Developing a marketing and communications plan for Circular Reno
- Pushing forward PR topics and advising the other market development teams on strategic topics
- Coordinating and aligning communications with international market development teams in Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Strengthen the movement within the Energiesprong markets by extensive community building activities
Communication and social media
- Retrieve news and trends within Circular Reno/Energiesprong markets
- Creating media kits
- Writing articles, newsletters and messages
- Maintaining the Circular Reno program website
- Keeping track of the social media channels
- Creating content for social media
- Social media training
- Produce photos and videos of the projects
- Design communication materials, such as leaflets, best practices, flyers, brochure, white papers etc.
Experience marketing and events
- Organising 6 Partner Days
- Organising workshop
- Organising 12 site visits in Ireland, France, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Organising the closing event
- Development of methods for knowledge sharing and development within the Energiesprong/Circular Reno
The party or person will provide strategic and substantive support to the Energiesprong team in the market development of serial renovation solutions according to the Energiesprong principle and by bringing in experiences from other countries with comparable activities with a focus on Europe. The contractor must also represent the Energiesprong market development team at companies.
Duration of the project
The project starts in July 2023 and ends in June 2026.
Application and selection criteria
This tender runs from 26 June to 4 July. You can send your entry to email@example.com. The agency will be chosen on July 5 and the assignment will start on July 6. View the selection document for the information required for the award.